- The new HMRSC Series allows you to make format quick changeovers in five minutes.
- The innovative transfer, on the HMRSC, between infeed conveyor and machine allows to increase production speed by up to 30%
Mespack, a leading manufacturer of innovative and sustainable flexible packaging solutions, introduces the revolutionary HMRSC series, a new carrousel system solution that expands the horizontal pre-made machine range.
The HMRSC series is an innovative horizontal fill-seal machine that is integrated with Mespack’s latest technology. This series has been developed to expand the range of horizontal pre-made solutions. These machines have the ability intermittently or continuously operate, dependent on the product. Furthermore, the HMRSC series is compatible with a variety of product types, such as liquids, powders, granules, and solids.
In order to meet market demands as well as new product launches and promotions, manufacturers of the flexible packaging industry increasingly need to expand production capacity during the changeover process of. Hence, Mespack had a challenge: to design a solution that would generate high productivity, while simultaneously offering rapid changeovers of packaged pouches. The solution was the new HMRSC series. In regard to essence, this group of machines is a true revolution, owing to carrousel production motor. This new product series offers numerous features, including the following:
- Quick Changeovers: This machinery performs quick format changeovers in less than five minutes.
- A Carrousel Transport System: The Mespack mechanical carrousel system has intermittent or continuous motions to perform the filling process. Furthermore, and subsequiantly, the machine operates at a higher speed, allowing for more volume dosing.
- An Infeed Conveyor: The HMRSC series infeed conveyor is operable with various pouch types, such as flat, stand-up, box, zipper, corner cap, etc. The machine has up to
- Innovative Transfer between Infeed Conveyor and Machine: The new Mespack transfer is specially designed to increase production speed by up to 30%.
- Mespack Grippers Management System with Automatic Quick Carrousel Changeover: The grippers width of every Mespack Grippers Management System (MGMS) is adjustable from the HMI. Auto-positioning of all the machine’s rear grippers allows for precise filling area clearance, as well as adequate cleaning and sanitized sanitization.
- Only one operator is required to perform the manual loading of pre-made pouches.
Mespack’s Innovation Manager, Guillem Lloret commented: “At Mespack, we faced the challenge of offering a solution that would not only increase production capacity, but be a compact machine with a reduced footprint as well. With the HMRSC, we achieved 300 ppm in a quadruplex module, using minimum footprint and beginning at 11sqm with fully integrated electrical cabinets. The robust carousel system allows for continuous or intermittent motion”.
Comprised in one platform, the HMRSC series allows for a modular design, from premade to roll-stock as well as liquid to granular or solid products. This equipment is operable with the connective Athena digital platform, which is available with a variety of smart functions.
Mespack has the largest product portfolio of the industry, which offers horizontal (including roll-stock, pre-made, and hybrid), vertical, and water-soluble pods equipment for the production of sachets, stick packs, stand-up pouches, film-based packaging, and end-of-line solutions.